VIRTUAL 9BALL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
V9BWC 2008 START DATE
SIGN UPS ARE NOW OPEN PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WISH TO SIGN UP....NO EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.I will need your tournament name and also what country you are representing.You also need the 3239 or 3311 version of VP3 DL(or whatever may be the official DL version at the time of the tournament)
You need to be registered on the VPHQ Tournamentsystem in order to participate in this tournament,to do that go here VPHQ TOURNAMENTS REGISTRATION *Only register here if you are not already on the tournament system.
Tournament draw will take place Saturday 12th April at 20.00 GMT and you will have one week to organise and play your match.
By signing up to play in this tournament you will be agreeing that I can make your email address available to your opponent should they wish to contact you.
This years tournament table will be HARD TIMES. THIS IS ALSO A RECORD SCORES TOURNAMENT,so please keep a note of your match result and notify me of the final rack score.
You have One week only to complete each round although you do not have to conplete your match in one session,if you cannot complete your match for whatever reason,you forfeit.
Any match results can be posted to me from this email [email protected] This is a record scores tournament,so you must tell me your rack score in the match
I must have a valid email of all participants to this tournament.This will be part of the signing up process. If you agree with rules etc you are welcome to sign up.If you feel you cannot be held to the one week deadline for each of your matches,then it might be best you do not participate.
Usual VPHQ tourney rules apply for this tournament....with an exception...3 boot rule is not in operation.
- You must be using the upgraded 3239 or 3311 version of Virtual Pool 3 to play.
- Tournament is straight-forward 9-Ball.
- Butt angle on break no more than 3 degrees 4 degrees is a foul break.
- Jump shots are OK.
- Cueball in hand - you cannot freeze the cueball to the object ball "on". You must leave (approximately) a two inch gap between the cueball and object ball unless you are restricted by another ball or cushion (rail).
- Combo on the 9 after a foul is a perfectly legal shot.
- Deliberate fouls in 9-Ball are perfectly legal : i.e., not making an attempt to hit ball on if your hooked (snookered).
- Mouse farts - it's your choice - give it back to them or tell them to clean their mouse you choose.
- IF YOUR GETTING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR OPPONENT IN GAME...TAKE A SCREENSHOT AND EMAIL IT TO ME.
- If you forfeit your match without playing you will lose the match to nil.
- If you forfeit your match during it you will still lose it to nil so please play to the death.
- Table is Hard Times, Champ settings .
- Game Settings
- First Round to 21 racks
- Second Round and all rounds up to the Semi-Final to 31 racks
- Semi-Finals to 35 racks
- Final to 41 racks
Have you got the game?
87 Players Signed up
Alinville(Romania) Defending Champion
The Real Cuemaster (England)
ThePoolMaster(Rep of Ireland)